If you are looking for skincare products that help make them healthy and bright, you should change them with the natural substances that are available around you because they are inexpensive and contain many nutrients needed by the skin daily because of exposure to pollutants on a daily basis. Lemon peel contains a high percentage of vitamin C that helps lighten the skin and treat pigmentation and is rich in antioxidants that protect skin cells from damage and aging.
Benefits of lemon skin
- Lemon works to moisturize the skin and soften it because of its water and fluids.
- Lemon is rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage.
- Vitamin C in lemon helps increase skin elasticity, preventing wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- Lemon helps in peeling skin and removing dead cells on the surface of the skin.
- Lemon peel is used with glycerol as a natural extract of sweat, especially under the armpits.
- Lemon plays a great role in reducing the annoying gloss on the face, as the lemon removes the luster that oils cause on the oily skin.
- Lemon works to whiten the face and eliminate the dark spots that appear on the face when advancing age and also has an effective effect in lightening the knees and facilities in the body.
- Lemons unite the skin color and eliminate the cost or freckles on the face.
The benefits of lemon to oily skin and get rid of acne
- Lemon removes blackheads that abound on the area of the nose, chin, and forehead in women who have fatty skin.
- Lemon works to get rid of bacteria and dirt accumulated on the surface of the skin, which causes clogged pores and thus the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Lemons rid the skin of excess oils, which in turn cause the appearance of pills and pimples for oily skin.
- Lemon works to reduce the appearance of acne through its acid components, which works to reduce the secretion of skin to the sebum, which prevents the accumulation of dirt and dust on the skin and prevents the emergence of acne.
Mask lemon peel for healthy skin
- Two tablespoons of powdered lemon peel powder
- A tablespoon of milk and half the fruit of kiwi
- Kiwi well to make a smooth dough, add a teaspoon of milk and two tablespoons of lemon peel powder and stir well until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Spread the mask on clean skin and leave it for a full hour and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use this mask 3 times a week and then once to keep your skin fresh and bright.
Important tips when using lemon in natural mixtures
- Apply the catcher away from the sun and be careful not to expose the face to the sun after applying the catcher directly. When placing the lemon on the skin and exposing it to the sun, this will lead to irritation, burning, and redness, which will be painful, and lead to the emergence of some brown spots on the skin.
- The duration of the catcher should not be more than 15 minutes, especially if the lemon is the main ingredient in the mixture.
- Reduce the hours of the night and not over-vigil because the skin grows in these hours of the day.
- Do not apply lemon masks more than 3 times a week because the acids found in the lemon may lead to drying the skin and therefore should moisturize the skin after the application of the catcher, and for oily skin, it is possible to choose a moisturizer free of fat