Alzheimer’s is a disease of the brain where a patient suffers from poor memory, confusion, and inability to concentrate and most people with Alzheimer’s disease are people who are concerned and stress and stress.
Symptoms of Alzheimer ‘s disease
At the beginning of the disease, the patient feels the inability to learn new things and then change all his life where a defect in his social and intellectual and mental and then passes the advanced stage of the disease is the inability to think logically and loss of memory and the inability to link events and things
- Short amnesia
- The inability of the brain to perform its intellectual functions.
- The inability of the injured person to remember the daily work that he does, making life difficult and uncomfortable.
- Inability to speak in some cases.
- Suffering from symptoms of paranoia paranoia
- The loss of any connection to the outside world and the inability to cause any reaction in the last stages of the disease.
Causes of Alzheimer’s disease
- The body’s genetic susceptibility to Alzheimer’s disease.
- The lifestyle that engenders anxiety, tension, and stress.
- Aluminum poisoning, which has been shown through studies because Alzheimer’s is very dangerous to the brain
- A high percentage of mercury in the brain.
- Increased gastrointestinal concentration in the brain leads to dementia and histamine is a toxic compound produced by the process of protein metabolism and for the control of histamine, a daily dose of the vitamin B complex that helps to dissolve and keep the body rate to a reasonable extent.
- The stress hormone, nervousness, and anxiety cause Alzheimer’s disease.
- One of the causes of Alzheimer’s disease Eat foods that are heavily treated and lack of eating foods rich in antioxidants, so eat healthy foods and supplements to replace brain functions and exercise regularly to improve the blood circulation of the brain and refresh your memory.
Treatment of Alzheimer ‘s disease
- Foods should be kept away from for the treatment and prevention of Alzheimer’s
- Do not eat white bread, rice and pasta treated due to lack of useful food during the processing process.
- Avoid eating chocolate, pudding, baking powder, cooked cheese, pickles, and chewing gum because they contain aluminum that causes Alzheimer’s disease.
- Avoid ingestion of aspartame sugar, monosodium glutamate found in hot dogs, preserved meats, cubes of broth and chicken, as they cause nerve poisoning.
- I absolutely abstain from drinking alcohol, caffeine, and sugars because they exhaust all the nutrients in the body and adversely affect the brain functions and to know that sugars seriously affect brain function and cause Alzheimer’s disease Ronald Reagan suffered Alzheimer’s because of his love to eat sweets.
- Reduce the intake of whole-fat dairy products and meat as they are full of saturated fat.
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease by eating the following healthy foods:
- Organic meat, oatmeal, soybeans, yolks, fish, especially sardines, cabbage, cauliflower, and soybean paste are added to breakfast cereals or low-fat yogurt or fresh fruit because they contain acetylcholine, which Alzheimer’s patients lack.
- Add linseed oil or organic sunflower oil to the power to reduce inflammation of the brain.
- Eat omega-3 organic fish such as salmon, herring, tuna, and mackerel.
- Cranberries, leafy vegetables, and all the colored vegetables and fruits are also rich in antioxidants for this to be eaten more daily.
- The normalized dermis has been shown to improve memory function due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties but it stimulates the uterus so it should not be taken up by pregnant women.
- The fresh milk saves the body from the toxic metals that are present inside the body so it is recommended to eat it.
- The treatment of mineral water of the type of Fiji is pure and essential silica, which helps the body to get rid of aluminum in the body. Daily intake of 120-240 milligrams of ginkgo herb, which helps increase blood access to the brain, it protects against Alzheimer’s disease and improves many cases.
- Eat half a teaspoon of turmeric powder daily, which has been shown to reduce the amount of protein found inside the brain that is associated with Alzheimer’s disease
- Avoid nervous pressure
- I refrain from smoking
- Avoid sedatives such as Ecstasy they cause memory loss if eaten by a person for a long time.
- If you have toothpaste made up of mercury, dispose of them to a specialist with care and caution when removing them so as not to be contaminated with mercury.
- If you have aluminum utensils made from aluminum, you can get rid of them as soon as possible. There is a close relationship between aluminum and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Many types of deodorants contain aluminum, replace them with natural deodorants such as those that you rely on tea trees or present a recipe for removing your own sweat at home from natural ingredients.
- Completely avoid anti – acidity they rely on aluminum salts, as well as toothpaste teeth, contain aluminum and some cosmetics as well as food and aspirin sodium chloride salt
- Exercise your mind by performing some math exercises. Playing crossword puzzles or using the other hand that you do not use in the Katyya or moving one clockwise and the other reversing or buying a dictionary and learning to pronounce a new word at least daily or memorize any new Quran or learn a language All this trains the brain and protects it from Alzheimer’s disease. Eat organic foods and drink pure water.
- Avoid exposure as much as possible to mobile phone and computer radiation, where studies have shown that exposure to electromagnetic radiation increases the risk of Alzheimer’s disease or may increase the level of those infected with it, so it may harm the computers and mobile phones and other brain devices. There is a lot of evidence that has already demonstrated the impact Dangerous to use mobile phones in particular.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.