If you feel cold in the feet or hands or feel numb and can not feel the limbs, it is due to poor blood circulation and insufficient blood supply to the limbs. The following are the main causes of the lack of circulation: Blood for the limbs, in addition to how to overcome it.
Causes of blood not reaching the limbs
When you sit in a certain position without changing it for a long time, you feel numb in your feet, because:
- Long-term pressure on the arteries and blood vessels that transfer blood from the heart muscle to the feet, you can not walk or control your feet for a short time, and when you try to stand on your feet you feel a slight tingling in your feet because of the expansion of blood vessels.
- This problem can also occur because of poor blood circulation and weak heart muscle, which can not deliver blood to all members of the body adequately.
- Having a bad diet is not enough for your body.
- Increased cholesterol.
- Stenosis and blockage of arteries and blood vessels, due to increased blood lipids.
- Cooler air or generally winter.
Treatment of non-arrival of blood to the limbs
There are many natural ways to treat this disease, including:
- Follow a healthy diet, which is one of the main causes of this problem.
- The lack of vitamins and minerals necessary for circulatory activity is one of the main reasons for the lack of blood to the parties, so it is always recommended to eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals on a regular basis, such as vegetable fruits, to supply the body with what it needs.
- Drink an appropriate amount of water to maintain blood flow.
- Maintaining exercise and exercise regularly helps to solve this problem. Exercise helps to strengthen and revitalize the blood circulation.
- As for those suffering from increased cholesterol, they should reduce the consumption of high-fat foods, and replace them with vegetables and fruits, to contain the beneficial elements of the blood circulation.
- Consult your doctor to describe some medications that treat high cholesterol and fat.
- Change the sitting position every 15 minutes, to relieve pressure on blood vessels and arteries, and maintain a healthy sitting position.
- Heat the parties in appropriate clothing during the winter.
- Stay away from prepared foods that contain a large percentage of fat and bad cholesterol.
- Walking for 30 minutes a day activates blood circulation and maintains body activity.