Many women who use heat-drying tools suffer from hair damage and dryness, as the hair is exposed to harmful effects from chemicals in shampoos, individual creams, and pigments, as well as the use of heat desiccator. It removes hair and removes wrinkles and protects the hair from the heat of the hair dryers. The serum works on the hair wrapping with a light layer that protects it from damage. And give it a luster and luster.
Benefits of Multiple Serum for Hair Care:
Protect hair from damage
Hair serum helps protect hair from damage caused by exposure to various external factors such as pollution, dust, and styling tools. It acts as an external insulator to protect the outer surface of the furs and thickly coats them to protect them from drought and damage.
Hair Serum works as an effective moisturizer for all hair types. The oils may make your hair feel greasy and sticky, and it will cling to your scalp to cause dust and germs to accumulate. Therefore, it is recommended to replace the types of hair oils with serum, not only helps to moisturize the hair, but it works to smooth the coarse hair and control of curly hair.
For shiny hair
Replenish the appearance of shiny and healthy hair using hair serum. The serum works to revitalize your damaged hair, eliminate tangles, and give you an irresistible health shine.
Some hair types carry a combination rich in sun protection. Direct exposure to sunlight causes hair damage, so use the appropriate types of Serum to protect your hair safely.
Protection of hairdressing tools
Continuous use of heat tools such as hair iron and electric dryer may result in dry and damaged hair. There are appropriate types of hair serum that help to avoid the devastating effects of those tools on your hair. Just use the Serum on your hair before using any of the thermal pools, which will prevent your hair from being exposed to excessive heat.
Serum method with natural oils
2 tablespoons coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil, 2 tablespoons of lavender oil and 4 capsules of vitamin E.
How to prepare:
– In a double boiler, pour coconut oil in the first step and then add jojoba oil, lavender oil, and a little heart.
– Leave the mixture until it calms down and keeps it in a clean and sealed spray bottle.
– Apply a little serum on damp hair from the roots until the limbs after bathing with the need to shake the bottle well until the oils homogenize. (If the limbs are cut, we advise you to cut them until your hair grows healthy)
– The serum is used regularly and you will notice positive results from the first week.
Serum for falling hair
- 4 tablespoons of cactus extract or aloe vera gel
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- Some leaves of henna plant (optional)
- 3 capsules vitamin E
- 4 drops of lavender oil
– Heat the coconut oil with henna leaves in a pot until the oil color is black or dark brown.
– Drain the oil and leave until completely cooled.
– Mix the coconut oil and the henna extract with the rest of the ingredients well.
– Put the mixture in an empty spray bottle and close well.
– The bottle is well before use because the extract of cactus is separated from the rest of the oils.
– Use a very small amount of serum in the size of almonds on wet hair and rinse in the usual way.
Serum for hair gloss
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- A spoon of almond oil
- The spoon of olive oil
- The spoon of avocado oil
Mix the oils in a bottle and use a small amount to massage the hair to add to the dull and sparkling hair.
Serum for curly and coarse hair
- Two tablespoons of castor oil
- A spoon of coconut oil
Mix the oils and apply to the wet hair with its usual style
Basic Tips Before Using Serum:
– Do not use your fingertips to distribute serum on the hair, but use the appropriate hair brush for it.
– Select the types of silicon-free serum, which may damage the health of the brain over the long term.
– For the best results with the use of serum, it is recommended to follow a healthy and balanced diet to treat all hair problems.
The serum is used on wet hair only.
– Use only a small amount of serum, especially types of anti-wrinkle serum.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.