Many women like to apply nail polish in attractive colors, but putting paint on weak, cracked nails will not give you a healthy appearance. On the contrary, it attracts attention to the weakness of your nails and breaks them. Many women may overlook proper care of their nails and take care of skin or hair, exposing nails too many health problems such as cracking and breakage. Your nails need constant hydration, cleaning, and care.
Everyone is keen to get white nails and beautiful, is yellowing nails any color change to the color oblique yellowing, the problem mar the beauty of your hands, and this color is often caused due to handling unhealthy with nails, such as constant exposure to chemical, whether due to cleaning work, Or due to paint removers, in addition to putting the nail polish permanently, which obscures ventilation and light, and all this to make the nail color, and lose the attractiveness of pure white color,
Causes yellowing nails
use of colors and dyes,
– the use of nail polish,
– the wrong use of nail polish,
– the obligation to place nail polish all the time,
– put the colors of dark paint on the nail directly without using a layer of transparent paint to protect the nails,
– Fungal inflammation,
– Diseases of the liver, heart, and kidney.
– Deficiency of vitamins, iron, vitamin C, copper, silicon, alpha-tocopherol, retinoids.
– Skin eczema,
– Flat lichen,
– Moisturizing of nails too much,
– Long nails in the water,
– Exposure to many harsh chemicals that damage the strength of nails,
– Exposure to dry heat.
Ways to get rid of nail yellowing
- Care to clean nails during the honey hands, they need to care like the skin completely and reduce the exposure to chemicals, such as detergents and dyes and removers.
- When placing nail polish, do not call it long on the nails, and leave your fingernails without coating to allow it to be ventilated from time to time.
- When removing the nail polish, try not to leave any traces of the paint, and after the paint removal process, wash your hands thoroughly with water and soap, in order to get rid of the effect of nail remover, which is itself a harmful chemical nail.
- Moisturizing the hands with moisturizing and nourishing creams, and massage the area around the nails, is an important area in maintaining the beauty and health of the nails, and is the most affected areas of nail polish and paint removers.
Tips for nail care
- Do not misuse your nails if you use them as a tool to open things.
- Do not eat your nails.
- Keep your nails dry and clean so that you do not get any bacterial or fungal infections.
- Trim nails constantly.
- Never tighten the nails so that they do not tear the living tissue.
- Do not wear shoes that can be pressed on your toes.
- Moisten the nails continuously.
- Observe any problem with your nails chronically and check with your doctor if needed.
Quick mixtures to get rid of nails yellowing
Mix lemon juice and charcoal
- Two tablespoons of vinegar,
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- The appropriate amount of coal powder.
Mix the charcoal powder with the lemon juice and vinegar until you have formed a soft dough, lay it on the nails and surrounding skin
Rub gently with an old toothbrush. Wait for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, drying and applying a moisturizing cream.
Mix lemon juice and baking soda
- A teaspoon of baking soda,
- A few drops of fresh lemon juice
- And a little mineral water.
It’s simple, mix baking soda with drops of lemon juice and mineral water until you finally get a mixture
Thick and homogeneous, spread it on the nails and keep it well. Wait for 2 minutes, then rinse with cold water and apply a moisturizing cream.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.