It is known that eating boiled or drenched coffee peel off things that are known to many people because of the many benefits that come to the body, it is considered a stimulant nerve instead of its role in the prevention of many of the
Main health benefits of coffee husk
Coffee is one of the most popular drinks around the world, and coffee contains many useful antioxidants and nutrients
Which makes coffee drinkers less susceptible to serious diseases, and the most important health benefits of coffee husk
Improve energy and intelligence levels
The peel of coffee helps reduce fatigue and increases energy levels because it contains caffeine, a stimulant of the nervous system, which increases the number of neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine and dopamine, leading to increased stimulation of nerve cells. Memory, mood, alertness, energy levels, reaction times, and general mental function.
Helps to burn fat
Caffeine is found in most fat-burning products. It is one of the few natural substances to help burn fat. Caffeine has been shown to increase the metabolic rate by 3-11%, with fat burning up to 10% in obese people and 29% in people with low fat.
Improve physical performance
Given the effects of coffee husks from stimulating the nervous system and increasing adrenaline levels in the blood and burning fat making amino acids free in the blood this all increases physical performance by 11% to 12%.
Contains many basic nutrients
One cup of coffee contains 11% of riboflavin vitamin B2, 6% of pantothenic acid B5, 3% of manganese and potassium, 2% of magnesium and niacin.
Reduces the risk of diabetes
High blood sugar levels are a health problem that affects millions of people as a result of insulin resistance or decreased ability to secrete insulin. People who drink coffee are less likely to develop diabetes.
Protection from Alzheimer’s disease
Alzheimer’s is one of the most common diseases of the nerves and the main cause of dementia in all parts of the world, there are many procedures can be done to prevent the disease, such as healthy eating and drinking coffee as observed lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease among coffee drinkers.
Reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease
The second most common Parkinson’s disease, a nerve disease caused by stopping the secretion of dopamine from the brain, and there is no cure for it is to focus on prevention is important, but noted that coffee drinkers are less risk of disease, Parkinson’s disease at a rate of 32-60%.
Protection against liver diseases
Many diseases and health conditions lead to liver diseases such as Hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver, and it was noted that coffee protects against cirrhosis by up to 80%.
Drinking coffee reduces the risk of depression and greatly reduces the risk of suicide.
Reduces the risk of certain types of cancers
T coffee limits the risk of many cancers, such as liver cancer and colorectal cancer.
Reduces the risk of stroke and does not cause heart disease
Caffeine is said to increase blood pressure, but this rise is a little estimated at 3-4 degrees. This effect is minimal if coffee drinking is regular. Evidence has shown that it reduces heart disease and the risk of stroke.
Help to live for long periods
People who regularly drink coffee are less likely to get sick and thus live longer and reduce the risk of premature death.
A great source of antioxidants
Coffee is a rich source of antioxidants and can be used in combination with vegetables and fruits.
Peel the coffee to slim
Many women seek to sculpt their bodies, especially after childbearing and aging. Cellulite and fat begin to accumulate in many parts of the body, and their weight increases significantly and especially in the thighs, buttocks, and ankles. Many women resort to using slimming pills , Or do a lot of operations for liposuction with unsafe results and high costs that can cause a lot of clear lays on the skin, in addition to that the slimming is inappropriate for women and can cause slimming pills many serious complications, And there are many simple and easy methods that have very effective in weight loss, and in this article how to use the peel of coffee to slim.
Drink coffee peel for slimming
- A small handful of cloves.
- A tablespoon of fresh or ground green ginger.
- A large spoon of fennel.
- A tablespoon of crushed cinnamon.
- Two tablespoons of coffee husks.
How to prepare
- Mix two tablespoons of coffee with a fennel spoon with the cinnamon ground in the teapot. Add boiling water to the mixture and leave for 15 minutes on medium temperature.
- Place the ground ginger or green ginger, which is cut into the cup of coffee with cloves.
- Sprinkle coffee, fennel, and cinnamon on cloves and ginger inside the thermos, then leave for half an hour in hot water and then leave for a short period of time after you close the thermos well until the ingredients overlap with each other, and then thermos slightly.
Damaged coffee coffee
Coffee is a popular drink around the world and has many health benefits when drinking in moderate amounts,
However, drinking coffee drinks excessive amounts of coffee such as:
Drinking cups of coffee can cause multiple damages
- Insomnia, nervousness, and headache.
- Gastric disorders, nausea, and vomiting.
- Buzz in the ear.
- Increased risk of miscarriage, premature birth, and low birth weight.
- Increase the amount of calcium in the urine.
Important tips when using peel coffee to slim
- Drink this tasty, fat-burning mixture every day with half a cup of whole fat or desserts according to the ability, because it tastes hot, tart, and unpalatable to some. It is best to be eaten with some date grains in order to get more benefit and to add flavor Delicious.
- This magical mixture works to lose weight in a remarkable way and in a short period, and it is best to drink a large amount during the morning, and it is possible to drink this mixture after lunch to burn the fatty meal, and after the maintenance of this mixture for a month the results will start to appear gradually, Note that belly fat and the pelvis began to fade without the presence of any drooping or tingling in the abdomen.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.